The Micatron Dimmable Electronic Ballast (MDB) for flourescent tubes, has been designed to meet the most demanding requirements for conferences, seminars, meetings and other special functions.
• Flexible lighting environment - brightness of flurescent tubes can be adjusted between 3% to 100% of full brightness.
• 0 to 10 volts dimmer controller. Up to 8 ballasts per dimmer controller.
• Controlled by Advance Electronic Integrated Circuit.
• Elegantly designed to fit the luminaires of linear tubes.
• Complies to the following international standards:
IEC 928 - Safety Standard (relevant clauses)
IEC 929 - Performance Standard (relevant clauses)
EN55015 - Conducted Radio Frequency Interference Standard
EN61000-3-2 - Main Current Harmonic Standard
EN61000-3-3 - Voltage Flicker Standard
EN61547 - EMC Immunity Standard
• High power factor.
• Low harmonic distortion.
• Preheat start.
• Constant output from 187 to 264 volts.
• Protected against abnormalities.
• Light weight.